- Haus of Jewelry ships worldwide.
- All orders are prepared within 48 hours starting from the order confirmation date. This may vary during sales seasons. If for any reason this was not possible, you will be notified by our Customer Service team and you will be given an estimated shipping date. Important note* : Remember that delivery times may be affected in times of high volume (such as Black friday, Christmas ..)
- As soon as your order is dispatched, we will send you a confirmation email from which you will be able to track your order.
-Free EMS delivery on all domestic orders.-
Following credit authorization and verification, you will receive your order within 7 business days. (excluding Weekends and Public holidays), with the exception of all pre-order items , which are delivered within 2-3 weeks after closing pre-order at the end of every month (excluding Weekends and Public holidays).
Domestic orders are shipped with Thailand Post. You will be notified the status of your delivery via email once your order has been despatched. Orders can be traced through the tracking number shown on your delivery confirmation email. However, deliveries may take longer for pre-order items.
If you have not received your order within 7 business days, please contact us at
We use Thai Post for International shipments.
Haus of Jewelry is not responsible for any lost packages through your Country's Postal Service.
For free shipping, the delivery time is 2-3 weeks.
For express shipping within 3-5 days, rates are calculated at checkout and can vary widely depending on the address and country.
Please ensure your address is correct as we cannot be held responsible for any delays or lost packages due to an incorrect address.
All Haus of Jewelry orders are shipped from Bangkok, Thailand.
All applicable custom fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer, and will be charged on top of the delivery charges once the parcel has reached the destination country. Please note that costs are subject to weight and distance.
TAXES AND DUTIES
International orders may be subject to import duties and/or taxes, which are levied once your package reached your country. Your order is shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) Basic, meaning the price displayed at checkout is exclusive of all taxes and duties. We are unable to calculate the amount of duties and taxes your package that will incur as these charges are imposed directly by your local customs. The international carrier may invoice you for the local taxes and duties. If you have any questions related to customs charges, please contact your local customs office.
- DELIVERY TIME IS PROVIDED AS GUIDELINE AND DOES NOT INCLUDE ORDER PROCESSING TIME. DELAYS MAY OCCUR DUE TO PAYMENT AUTHORIZATION, DESTINATION CUSTOMS, AND OTHER UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES.
- WE WILL BE UNABLE TO MODIFY ORDERS ONCE ITEMS HAVE BEEN DISPATCHED
- WE CANNOT DELIVER TO POST OFFICE BOX ADDRESSES.