Ring Size / Jewelry Care
RING SIZING CHART
MEASURE YOUR RING SIZE MANUALLY
Follow the given easy steps to know your ring size:
1.Use string or paper strip to measure ring size.
2.Wrap it round the finger whose size is required/ preferred
3.Mark the paper where it completes the circle
4.Measure that mark with ruler in mm or cm. This will be your ring size.
To ensure the longevity of your pieces from Haus of Jewelry, and to preserve the delicate materials and handmade construction, please follow these general guidelines:
- Store jewelry in the original packaging if possible, or in dust bags/ zip lock
- Keep chains untangled
- Clean jewelry with a soft, lint-free cloth after use.
- Do not use harsh cleaning solutions on the jewelry
- Avoid dropping your jewelry onto hard surfaces as the impact can weaken or break the piece.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser and suncream will cause damage to some acrylic pieces and metal components, particularly brass, so it is best to remove your jewelry before using any of these products.
Note that humidity, salt air and other atmospheric agents in general may cause irreversible damages to fine jewelry
Cleaning your jewelry
- Here are all the tools you need to clean your jewelry.
2.Soak the jewelry in clean water and make it dry with clean soft fabric.
- For jewelry with stones, pour a small amount of dish soap into lukewarm water and use a small, soft toothbrush to clean your jewelry
4.Toothbrushes are ideal for cleaning jewelry with intricate details, which can otherwise be difficult to clean. If the dirt is hard to remove, soak the jewelry in clean water with soap.
- Make sure it dry with hairdryer.
5.Finish with a silver-polishing cloth. If your sterling silver jewelry has become dull, which is a great tool to make it shine like new again!
How to store your jewelry
Jewelry should be stored away from direct sunlight and heat, in a protective jewelry box or a tarnish-resistant pouch. It can also be stored in a plastic zip lock bag made of polyethylene. Never use polyvinyl plastic bags, such as trash can liners, as they contain Sulphur compounds, or rubber containers which will make sterling silver tarnish faster and possibly turn black. Do not store your jewelry in the bathroom or any other humid places.
A restoration service
At Haus of Jewelry, we are proud to offer a lifetime restoration service for all products you purchase from us. Our restoration services include:
1. Repair Service with Laser: Our skilled technicians use advanced laser technology to perform precise repairs on your jewelry. Whether it's fixing a broken clasp, reattaching a loose stone, or any other repair needs, we ensure the highest quality craftsmanship.
2. Replating Service: Over time, the plating on your jewelry may wear off, affecting its appearance. Our replating service restores the original shine and luster of your pieces. We use high-quality plating materials to ensure long-lasting results.
3. Any Special Requests: We understand that every jewelry piece holds sentimental value. If you have any special requests, such as custom engraving, resizing, or modifications, our team is here to accommodate your needs and create a truly unique piece.
Rest assured that our lifetime restoration service is designed to keep your jewelry looking as beautiful as the day you first acquired it. We are committed to providing exceptional after-sales support and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our products.
Please send us a picture of the item so we can provide you with an estimate of the service fee based on factory prices.
Haus of Jewelry does not guarantee that its gold and pink gold plated jewelry will last forever. Gold and pink gold plated pieces are, by default, more fragile and liable to lose their colour over time. The speed at which the gold plating fades will depend on multiple variables from chemical products used for skincare, level of perspiration or even your natural skin PH. For this reason, it is particularly important to take special care of your gold plated jewelry.
If your jewelry has lost its gold tone before you expected it to,
contact us at email@example.com
and we will give you more information about our personalized plating service, with which you will be able to make your pieces shine again like they did when you bought them.