Haus of Jewelry wants you to enjoy wearing your jewelry as much as we enjoy making it! We want you to feel confident about your purchase and be completely bother free therefore our products are independently valued and carry a 1- year warranty.
To ensure the longevity of your pieces from Haus of Jewelry, and to preserve the delicate materials and handmade construction, please follow these general guidelines:
- Store jewelry in the original packaging if possible, or in dust bags/ zip loc
- Keep chains untangled
- Clean jewelry with a soft, lint-free cloth after use.
- Do not scrape against any rough surfaces
- Do not wear the jewelry during any strenuous activities or for any activity during which the chain may get caught, both to avoid damages to the jewelry and to avoid injuries to yourself
- Avoid direct contact with hair sprays, perfumes, deodorants and detergents
- Do not use harsh cleaning solutions on the jewelry
- Note that humidity, salt air and other atmospheric agents in general may cause irreversible damages to fine jewelry
Please accept our sincerest apologies should your jewelry needs any repairs.
We offer services for both warranty and non-warranty repairs. Repairs not covered by our warranty will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Jewelry is protected from the original date of purchase by a one-year limited warranty (1-year Warranty Certificate is required). Start from 01/07/14
If the jewelry proves to be defective in material or workmanship issues under normal use anytime within the first year, we will repair at no cost to you.
If it cannot be fixed, we will replace the item with the same or comparable product free of charge.
Besides we will also bear the shipping cost.
And even if you damage the piece, we will fix it for you for a reasonable cost because the jewelry looks better on you than lying in a box!
- Haus of Jewelry's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not purchased from Haus of Jewelry.
- The warranty does not cover improper handling or storage of the jewelry, negligence, accidents, and other factors not due to defects in materials or workmanship.
- Please note that any unauthorized repairs on the jewelry will void the warranty. Products purchased from unauthorized sellers are not covered by Haus of Jewelry’s warranty. Proof of purchase or 1-year Warranty Certificate is required for all warranty claims and repairs.
- Jewelry will be inspected prior to warranty repair to ensure it is a Haus of Jewelry original. Repairs will only be done on Haus of Jewelry products sold by Haus of Jewelry and authorized resellers. Any non-original pieces will be returned to the owner at the owner’s expense.
- 1-year warranty does not apply to these following brands:
- Lele Sadoughi
- Si Selected
- Minimalist by HOJ