Haus of Jewelry wants you to enjoy wearing your jewelry as much as we enjoy making it! We want you to feel confident about your purchase and be completely bother free therefore our products are independently valued and carry a 1- year warranty.
Jewelry is protected from the original date of purchase by a one-year limited warranty (1-year Warranty Certificate is required).
If the jewelry proves to be defective in material or workmanship issues under normal use anytime within the first year, we will repair at no cost to you.
If it cannot be fixed, we will replace the item with the same or comparable product free of charge.
Besides we will also bear the return cost.
And even if you damage the piece, we will fix it for you for a reasonable cost because the jewelry looks better on you than lying in a box!
- Haus of Jewelry's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not purchased from Haus of Jewelry.
- The warranty does not cover improper handling or storage of the jewelry, negligence, accidents, and other factors not due to defects in materials or workmanship.
- Please note that any unauthorized repairs on the jewelry will void the warranty. Products purchased from unauthorized sellers are not covered by Haus of Jewelry’s warranty. Proof of purchase or 1-year Warranty Certificate is required for all warranty claims and repairs.
- Jewelry will be inspected prior to warranty repair to ensure it is a Haus of Jewelry original. Repairs will only be done on Haus of Jewelry products sold by Haus of Jewelry and authorized resellers. Any non-original pieces will be returned to the owner at the owner’s expense.
- 1-year warranty does not apply to these following brands:
- Luv AJ
- Wolf & Moon
- Vanessa Mooney
- S-kin Studio
Please accept our sincerest apologies should your jewelry needs any repairs.
We offer services for both warranty and non-warranty repairs. Repairs not covered by our warranty will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
For repairs or any questions about the warranty,
please email firstname.lastname@example.org