Sizing & Jewelry Care
1. Ring Sizing Chart
2. Measure your Ring size manually
Follow the given easy steps to know your ring size:
- Use string or paper strip to measure ring size.
- Wrap it round the finger whose size is required/ preferred
- Mark the paper where it completes the circle
- Measure that mark with ruler in mm or cm
- This will be your ring size.
General CareTo ensure the longevity of your pieces from Haus of Jewelry, and to preserve the delicate materials and handmade construction, please follow these general guidelines:
- Store jewelry in the original packaging if possible, or in dust bags/ zip lock
- Keep chains untangled
- Clean jewelry with a soft, lint-free cloth after use.
- Do not use harsh cleaning solutions on the jewelry
- It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewelry.
- Avoid dropping your jewelry onto hard surfaces as the impact can weaken or break the piece.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser and suncream will cause damage to some acrylic pieces and metal components, particularly brass, so it is best to remove your jewelry before using any of these products.
Note that humidity, salt air and other atmospheric agents in general may cause irreversible damages to fine jewelry
Cleaning your jewelry
How to store your jewelry
Haus of Jewelry does not guarantee that its gold and pink gold plated jewelry will last forever. Gold and pink gold plated pieces are, by default, more fragile and liable to lose their colour over time. The speed at which the gold plating fades will depend on multiple variables from chemical products used for skincare, level of perspiration or even your natural skin PH. For this reason, it is particularly important to take special care of your gold plated jewelry.
If your jewellery has lost its gold tone before you expected it to,
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will give you more information about our personalised plating service, with which you will be able to make your pieces shine again like they did when you bought them.